Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream
Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream, 1 oz.: Transformation Face Cream’s patented formula advances healing and repair to prevent and reduce the visible signs of aging skin while providing superb moisture. From the first application skin will appear immediately smoother with a silky suppleness. Go beyond moisture to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for youthful, healthy and supple skin.
• Advances healing and repair for significant rejuvenation benefits
• Helps revitalize the skin for a firmer, plumper, more youthful appearance
• Immediately leaves the skin visibly smoother and silky to the touch
• Antioxidants, aloe vera, and natural extracts protect against sun damage
• Antioxidants, beta-glucan and natural extracts protect against sun damage
• Superb moisturizing base for increased hydration and barrier protection
If you would like to purchase any products in the Jan Marini line, click the link below to be redirected to the Jan Marini online shopping page login screen. By creating an account, you will be linked to Dermatology of Eastern Idaho and have access to the entire line of Jan Marini products for purchase.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Stearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Nylon-12, Sodium Hyaluronate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, sh-Polypeptide-22, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Oligopeptide-4, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-8, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Oleate, Tocopheryl Oleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea