EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44, 2 oz.: EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones.
• 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
• Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
• Chemical-free UV filters
• Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
• Water-resistant (40 minutes)
• UVA/UVB sun protection
• Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides